Get started on your black and white journey now and enroll in The Art of Black and White in Lightroom Classic Video Course.
- Learn how to make beautiful black and white photos in Lightroom Classic.
- Ten downloadable video lessons, 5 DNG files and 1 PDF guide.
- Over 80 minutes of premium video content.
- Follow along with the demos using the included DNG files.
- 60 day money back guarantee.
- Take the course at your own pace – there’s no course schedule or finishing date. Binge watch in one evening or watch one video a week – it’s up to you!
- Full support – ask me anything you like about Lightroom or the lesson content.
- Easily digestable video lessons. Most of the videos are less than ten minutes long. Watch one a day to become a black and white master in Lightroom!
View the first lesson for free
1. Seeing in B&W: The first step to creating great black and white photos is learning to see in black and white. This lesson explains what this means and how to do it.
2. Getting Started: Learn how to prepare your photos before you convert them to black and white for optimum results.
3. The Basic Panel and Local Adjustments: This video shows you how to use the Basic Panel and local adjustments to make your black and white photos pop.
4. The B&W Panel: Learn how to use the B&W panel to take control of the tones in your black and white photos.
5. The Tone Curve Panel: This video shows you how to use the Tone Curve Panel to adjust tones and create a funky matte effect.
6. The Effects and Split Toning Panels: Learn how to apply a vignette or colorful split tone to your black and white photos.
7. Demo #1 – Black and White Landscape: Now it’s time to put it all together with these practical demonstrations. DNG files are included so you can follow along.
8. Demo #2 – Chairman Mao Watch: See how I developed this street photo taken in Shanghai.
9. Demo #3 – B&W Portrait: Learn how I developed this black and white portait in Lightroom.
10. Demo #4 – B&W Landscape: This video shows you some more techniques for developing black and white landscapes in Lightroom.
Meet your teacher
My name’s Andrew and I’m a photographer, writer and teacher.
I’m passionate about photography and I love teaching other people how to create amazing images. My books have helped thousands of photographers just like you get better at their craft and learn how to use Lightroom Classic.
I’m looking forward to sharing all the secrets I’ve learned about creating beautiful black and white photos with you!
100% money back guarantee
Buy without risk! I’m so confident that The Art of Black and White in Lightroom Classic Video Course will surprise and delight you that I’m giving you an unconditional guarantee. If, for any reason, you’re not satisfied with the course just let me know within 60 days and I’ll refund the purchase price in full, no questions asked.